All inclusive boarding -$62 Includes tax
$25 Holiday Fee applies.
All our guests get equal love and care. This includes:
- Cozy 10 x 10 kennel rooms, Blankets, beds, fresh water & toys.
- Off leash pack walks through out our private 11 acre, fenced in dog park.
- Unlimited play time.
- individual care as needed.
- Medication administration.
- puppy & Senior 's special needs and schedules.
- 24/7 supervision and safety.
- Daily pictures posted on our Facebook.
- Unlimited access to cuddles (because it is our pleasure!)
- Early morning (7am) and Late night (9pm) potty breaks.
- Daily treats and bedtime snacks.
- Unlimited Positive reinforcement throughout the day.
Requirements for Boarding:
-All dogs over 7 months of age must be Neutered or Spayed.
-All dogs must be up to date with Rabies, Bordetella and Distemper Vaccines.
All new boarding inquires must register their dog through our website and request a Pre-Boarding Evaluation prior to the boarding reservation or request to skip the evaluation, by providing an emergency contact that could come pick up your dog if need be. (Please book online under our boarding services).
At the Chateau we make sure your dog is as comfortable as possible. After a day full of fun and activities, your dog will relax and sleep in one of our temperature-controlled 10'x10' kennels. There are a variety of kennel styles designed for maximum comfort for every size and type of dog.
There is always a staff member at the Chateau, 24 hours a day for your dog's safety and comfort!
Please respect your Drop off and Pick up appointments. We have scheduled staff members that only come to the lobby at the expected appointment times.
Showing up early or late, our doors will be locked and you will have to contact us for a new Drop off or Pick up time. We are out working with the dogs and are on a schedule to make sure all the dogs get what they need.
Early Morning potty break (7am)
Go on a 20-30 minute off leash pack walk on our 11-acre private dog park
Rest and digest in their kennel rooms (Furniture, blankets and bowls included)
Water refreshments and toys
Play time in our daycare
Secondary walk or outdoor/indoor activities
Dinner & potty break (4pm-6pm)
Bedtime potty break (9pm)
Bedtime snack, water and bedding refreshment
The Dog Chateau is designed around these basic principles: To keep your dog happy, balanced, well behaved, and most importantly safe. Providing quality services to the Canine Guests is our only priority. Your dogs are your family and we treat them as such.